Create great things together
In 1928, Ludwig and Mathilde Reinstadler, purchased the guest house Villa Beltovo with 7 beds. In 1952, their son Ernst took over the small pension together with his wife Hildegard. 10 years later the place was increased by 35 beds and the Villa Beltovo renamed as Hotel Sayonara. Since 1985 son Elmar and his wife Christine have taken care of the wellbeing of the guests. In 2002 the neighbouring Pension Payer was bought, torn down and a new hotel wing added. Since then the Hotel has been run with the name Hotel Julius Payer. In 2018 the son in law Stephan started to work in the family business. Together with daughter Martina they support the hotel management. Even the grandchildren help wherever they can and keep the guests entertained.